Just found a Smokey Joe!

Rys06TBSS

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I just found a perfectly good Smokey Joe on the curb. Thing was full of charcoal but missing the bottom grate... Maybe thats why they tossed it? Thing looks VERY new. Anyhow. I just finished burning some coals on it to burn off all the crap that was still on the grate. Anyhow this now makes 5 outdoor cooking items I own. I think it might be time to consolidate

I just found a perfectly good Smokey Joe on the curb. Thing was full of charcoal but missing the bottom grate... Maybe thats why they tossed it? Thing looks VERY new. Anyhow. I just finished burning some coals on it to burn off all the crap that was still on the grate. Anyhow this now makes 5 outdoor cooking items I own. I think it might be time to consolidate

Whatever anyone says, no you do not have a problem.

turn it into a mini WSM like i did.

mms_picture_2-10.jpg

right now its electric but can be used with charcoal to! not at the same time though! haha

I go camping about 10 months out of the year, and love my Smokey Joe Gold. It is the perfect camper's grill.

Today, I smoked a couple racks of spares on my WSM, and 18 MOINKs on my Smokey Joe.

Being a divorced guy with no kids, I have mastered the art of grilling a perfect ribeye on the Smokey Joe.

You are going to love it!

CD

Consolidate? Put the whole lot on Craigslist and start over. How much fun did you have collecting those five things?

I just got done cooking some pork chops on it. One word ... AMAZING. I dont know why I havnt used charcoal until now. Sorry no pics. Im sure everybody knows what a grilled chop looks like

Back