UDS Cover?

BroBBQButcher

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So I currently have a Weber smokey mountain cover on my UDS. I know it is a UDS so why do I cover it. I want to keep it as unrusty as possible. I just got a round lid so the cover only goes about half way down. Does anyone have a good cover solution? Thanks in adavance

Buy a strip of similar material and extend it.

I cover mine with my garage.........works good too. :grin:

Someone oughta start making some and selling them -- 2-3 flavors Camo, NFL Team Colors(ish )- no Logo cuz of licensing, one with pics of BBQ Meats, etc. etc.

I use a Weber 26.5" kettle cover for mine. I needed the added width for my intake. It covers everything but the bottom 1" of the drum with the Weber lid on the drum.

I use a Brinkmann Dome Smoker Cover from H Depot. Works great. $9.97
cd01df97-7f5a-4e29-a14b-9dde98690756_300.jpg

55 gal contractor grade trash can liners they fit like a trojan. About 9 bux a roll they have thousands of other uses too. Like an expedient emergency rain poncho and stuffed with leaves make a fairly good insulated sleeping bag and a good rain cover & dry bag for your pack. Filled with a little water & a Squirt of Dawn ( The Soap silly not the other Dawn that's a different forum) they make grate cleaning a breeze just sit it in the Sun for an Hr or Two remove & rinse.

Back