Prepping ABTs and MOINK Balls

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I was able to get into my wheelchair today and prepped some ABTs and MOINK Balls. For the ABTs, I used a mixture of cream cheese, shredded "Mexican" cheeses, and finely diced summer sausage (I was out of my usual pepperoni). I seasoned them with Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction, S.M. Season-all and black pepper. Then I used regular bacon for wrapping.

For the MOINK Ball seasoning, I tried Butcher's Honey rub with S.M. Season-all and black pepper. I used thick cut bacon on them.

Lord willing, these will go on the smoker tomorrow with my son's help. I'm not sure what I can do with the smoker from the chair.
5c6794488623eefcbba4aa9d67ed313b.jpg

a25f33e73eb1c4937d82e13abb4b65d8.jpg

Not all ABTs are shown...

They look good, looking forward to the results! Good to see you up and doing some prep work!

Seeing your smiling pic made my day brother. :thumb:

Looks like you have some good eating ahead of you!

I know and love the SM rubs. I am not familiar with the Butcher's Honey rub - what's the story on that?

Good to hear Dan! Even better to see you making progress!

I am thrilled to see you up and making some fine fine food.

I will continue to pray every day for you brother Dan and your family.

That had to be great to do something related to 'Q after so long. Good luck tomorrow. :thumb:

Looks great, you haven't lost the bacon touch Dan. Just sit in the smoke and luxuriate in the smell.

Nice to see you smiling and getting some stuff ready to smoke.

That made my day too Brother :thumb:

Good looking grub Dan. Glad to see your happy face in the pic. The Lord and your son can be your hands tomorrow I hope. God Bless!

Looks wonderful Nice to see you up doing this Nice to see a smile on your face Thanks

Looking good Dan, the food and you! :thumb:

Dang it Dan... seeing you sitting up and smiling brought a tear to my eye. SO happy that you are up and cooking. :hug:

It is so freaking GOOD to see a smile on your ugly mug Dan!

You make good ABTs and I could go for some 'bout now. I'll enjoy yours vicariously if that's cool with you cuz jalapenos are a little hard to come by in these parts this time of year.

Keep working at getting better Dan!

Back