View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
Scottie
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeBBQ View Post
Option #5: Into litigation with an angry ex board member who will refuse to go quietly when his term has ended. If you want any names we'll have to go into executive session.

When I listened to the podcast of the April meeting last week. I thought I heard snoring...

Personally, I think KCBS needs a mixture of all of the above. They can't forget the smalelr contests. They can't allow them to go to the wayside like how Walmart has done to the local mom and pop grocery stores. We can't let the big organizers bully us around until they get what they want. I find it funny that we had one hold us hostage 2 months ago and now we are welcoming him in with open arms for his 'competitior' series contests. Is our memroy that clouded that the $$$ blind us?

We can't be blind to the fact that is all these monster cash contests are great. How will that effect the little guy wanting to get started? Do we need to have more of those contests like up in Wisconsin that pays no money. You have no chance at winning anything, so it's a loss, but it gets locals out? I think that is far to the extreme as well.

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->