• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rotisserie Wedding Cake

i think the problem is that the rod needs to be inserted up through the cake rather than sideways. ya get a better balance and thus it doesn't shake the cake apart. yep, thats it, i'm stickin to that.

What a cheat! I was expecting scratch from batter.:tsk:
Patience, my friend, patience. Rome was not created in a day and nor will the perfect rotisserie wedding cake be. Baby steps.

Already I have gotten many good suggestions from fellow Brethren that will improve my recipe.

Now I just wonder when the next Zero competition will be to open up that window of opportunity... Or maybe a friend's wedding. Or an ex's wedding...?

Come to think of it, I could also try rotisserie cooking a real anniversary cake (where you keep the top part of the wedding cake in the freezer for a year) where the marriage didn't make it to the one-year mark.

--Jonny Rotisserie

Use a Fruitcake,no one can destroy them, and a Rib-o-lator! :laugh:

Fruitcake? Excellent suggestion! Those things are virtually bullet proof.

I have considered using a Rib-o-Lator. I told B-O-B that if I did, he would have to come clean it. The question would then also be how to get a round cake into a rectangular tray. Maybe 4 separate parts, like a cake diorama...

--JonnyRotisserie

IMG_0515.JPG

Gawd I love this pic... the perfect wedding pic setting, I imagine birds chirping, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves, the evidence of smoldering carnage in the background...

Plus, they look exactly the way you feel on your wedding day... like you've been through war to get there, but you still have to keep that smile going! :becky:

makes me smile. :-D

great job jonny. one of the pics should be the logo on a divorce lawyers biz card.

Back