who is smoking what this weekend

Cooking for a wedding this weekend. PRON to follow.
12#brisket, 6 slabs of ribs, a ton of chicken,beef short ribs and Brats.
That's gonna take a lot of beer:cool:

3 racks of back ribs, chicken wings, and tomato pie. Maybe some nuts....

I have 12 butts to smoke for a wedding and a friend tomorrow, 14 butts for freshman orientation Mon.

Picked up a brisket at Sams putting it on the smoker early in the morning. Oh, and going to get a stick of bologna to put on in the morning.

Just some spares.
Hoping to relax around the garden and smell the sweet smoke.

I am gonna try beef ribs if I can find some. Can't be that hard to find. And a brisket Sunday, cause a friend of mine saw the pron on Facebook and asked why he has never had my BBQ.

No Idea Yet

Had to come here as 6:30am to get some ideas..
I gotta smoke something today.. it's been a while and I'm going through withdrawls~!

Waiting for JD. Kinda respect thingy.

LOL!:rolleyes:I had Friday night steak night but didn't take any pics. The T-bones were ugly. Still tasted great, but not pic worthy.

Oops...sorry guys...I spaced it this weekend...:icon_blush: Anyhoo...

Friday Night was NY strips and spuds on the BGE...:p...(see...)

IMG_7431.jpg

French Grey Sea Salt and cracked black pepper...

IMG_7432.jpg

Spuds rubbed with EVOO and sprinkled wih kosher salt...

IMG_7430.jpg

My "trying to get creative" shot...:roll:

IMG_7436.jpg

The cast iron grate makes for a juicy steak...:biggrin:

IMG_7440.jpg

I love the crispy skins on the BGE spuds...

IMG_7441.jpg

Even Jake got a few tasty tid-bits...

IMG_7442.jpg

No smokin' on Saturday and Sunday...just a whole lotta wine and music at the annual Chateau Ste Michelle "Smooth Jazz Festival"...ahhhh...time to kick back and chill...:biggrin:

Have a great weekend folks! :grin:

Going crazy on apps tomorow chicken wings,Moink Balls and a fatty May try some baby backs also_Oh and my favorite escargot.:icon_devil

I got my farkin' brisket!!!
Dancer.gif

SuperWallyWorl had three left. I got the smallest one (it's just me, The Missus, and maybe my daughter). 13 pounds of beefy goodness (iffin' I don't screw it up)...

I had to cut part of it off to make it fit in my cooker...

Last edited:
Friends wedding today but hope to get out on the boat tomorrow for some perch and walleye - want to try and smoke some.

Back