Best Grill Cover?

jpalaska

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm getting a new Weber Genesis EP-330 soon. Is the Weber premium grill cover a good choice, or are there some other brands, such as Veranda, that do a better job of protecting the grill?

thanks, JP

I have the S-330 and bought a premium cover at the same time. Works well. I don't use the belt straps. Haven't removed them, just don't secure them tight either. It covers almost to the ground and has stayed on even on windy days. It is starting to crack a little in the Texas sun, so probably need to get a new one this year or next.

Blue Wal mart tarp & a hand full of Bungee cords cheap effective one size fits all.

How many years have you had it, before it started cracking?
thanks,
JP

Pretty sure this is year 3, but like I said, Texas sun and my backyard has no shade before 6 pm during the summer. I ain't mad. Happy it lasted this long.

If you are looking for a high end product, you could try www.grillwraps.com. I believe there is a ten year warranty included. Look at Sunbrella fabrics, and #4615 Smoke (color) was recommended to me. This color hides the dust and pollen well. Call Bill with your questions and he can make suggestions. I found him easy to chat with, and offered up good advice.

I think I got 4 yrs out of the Weber cover for my 330. It's a nice cover, I like the velcro tie downs, fit's like a glove.

I've since bought a new Weber cover to replace it. The first one had a mesh screen sewn into the sides to allow air flow. That's where it came apart. The new one doesn't have the screens so I'm hoping it lasts longer.

Yeah, mine does not have the mesh. It does have the Weber logo, even if the red BBQ has now faded.

Back