• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lamb on the open pit. (Pron) from France

That guy on the right looks like a Belgian I know.
He looks like Peter de Clercq...go ask your wife.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Jed.

I must confess, with every photo you post, I experiance new levels of feeling and thought. With all the travel and with every cook............

Most are coverd in this list:

View attachment 85445

:grin::grin::grin:

Please don't stop!

Last edited:
Love that! I have an eye on a spot in my yard where I hope to do something like that one day. I've seen lots of pics of that type cooking in an Argentinian cookbook I have (7 Fires) - very interesting and it looks farking delicious! Thanks for posting. :thumb:

Jed that looks awesome. I would be really mad at them for having that much fun without me. I think they are trying to torment you. :-D

I also think it's crazy that Phu happens to know the guy from France in the picture. This world of BBQ is getting smaller and smaller.

I bet that was tasty!! Thanks for the pic.. also...Welcome home Jed! :-D

Now thats primal eats right there. Great cook. Looks like everyone having fun there.

Just one question --> Wheres the alcohol?

Outdoor cooking like that among buddies -- Priceless.

That is him. You're right.

I also think it's crazy that Phu happens to know the guy from France in the picture. This world of BBQ is getting smaller and smaller.

I've met him twice.
He's a well known person in Belgium,he has a restaurant and he sells his line of BBQ equipment: http://www.peterdeclercq.be/shop/NL...oires&-session=s:546933A9169c52CBC1NQFE2514F6

And you're right...BBQ world is getting smaller by the minute.:-D

Love that! I have an eye on a spot in my yard where I hope to do something like that one day. I've seen lots of pics of that type cooking in an Argentinian cookbook I have (7 Fires) - very interesting and it looks farking delicious! Thanks for posting. :thumb:
I have no doubt you will Chris. After looking at the pictures from your last bash, this is a no brainer for you!
Jed

Chile George not Peru, close though. After our trip we didn't find it all that it was cracked up to be. :sad:

Interested to hear what you thought of Chile as somewhere to live? I have been living in Sao Paulo, Brazil for 5 years now, and after a trip to Santiago with my parents two weeks ago, I almost wished I had moved there instead! I suppose the grass is always greener, but compared to Brazil it seemed so much more developed and civilised, with great wine added in!

The pics looked great btw - the beef is cooked in a similar way in the South of Brazil, which is the origin of Brazilian 'Churrasco', although I normally see it on a more vertical spit, rather than at the angle in your photos.

Back