pit barrel smoker

Please... a PBC can't win a competition. Like there is gonna be proof anywhere. Hah... Don't get me laughing. You need to spend thousands of dollars to make good BBQ.

Used in 3 competitions, 2 first place trophies, and 1 perfect 180! I better use that tens of dollars of prize money to get a jambo....

Please... a PBC can't win a competition. Like there is gonna be proof anywhere. Hah... Don't get me laughing. You need to spend thousands of dollars to make good BBQ.
Donnie behave yourself.:loco:

Used in 3 competitions, 2 first place trophies, and 1 perfect 180! I better use that tens of dollars of prize money to get a jambo....

No one is taking my bait anymore. Maybe I should ramp it up a bit.

IF YOU SAY YOU WON ANYTHING WITH A PIT BARREL COOKER YOU ARE A DIRTY LIAR! PLUS YOU'RE A CHICKEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO PROVE IT TO ANYONE.

YOU WOULDN'T CATCH ME DEAD USING ANY SMOKER WORTH LESS THAN A THOUSAND DOLLARS. ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO WIN ANYTHING WITH A PBC!

Now that outta do it

Given what I understand about people and people are what they are, chefs, judges or eaters, you do ribs, chix or whatever in a whatever, behind a curtain, and know your stuff, you will win whatever, whenever...

I smoke for us in the yard, not to boost a little trophy etc.

In truth, smokin' is not rocket science. As someone says, you do not enjoy, stop doing it.

Yes, some make money smoking, and like politicians, the push for expensive goes with the game, and, often makes it a scam...but that is just me view.

Smoke it whatever what turns your and your friends on...that is it.

Last edited:
Smile factor. The little arse kicking Sumbiotch makes me smile every time I walk by it. The PBC rules the patio. Best dang 219 free shipping I ever spent. There's a lot of bad in this ol world, the PBC balances some of that out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muA5EBmpDhA"]You put your weed in there - YouTube[/ame]

Bob: whats this barrel looking thing?

Rob: you put your meat in there.

I think the sarcasm meter on this thread is broken.

+1. Stuff happens. Good on ya and all-y'all. I''ll be "Squachin' " spares and stuffed 'penos today, on my cheap-ass "small" (30 gal) barrel, an' drinking beer a'course.

Celebratin, snow is near gone and 50 years married...Wonder if Ms Porkbutt is on the menu? :)

Last edited:
Donnie..... step away from keyboard and go cook something.

Preferably on YOUR PBC. :)

PBC today. Two racks of spares. Then, as there will be plenty of heat remaining (I hate using the word "left") install the grate and cook muffin tin green chili cheese meatloaf.

And smile, with a beer. Guinness Sunday.

Salad Bowl Top - FWIW - I Will Be Squatchin'

PBC today. Two racks of spares. Then, as there will be plenty of heat remaining (I hate using the word "left") install the grate and cook muffin tin green chili cheese meatloaf.

And smile, with a beer. Guinness Sunday.

No Guinness, not 'nough alcohol...

But tell ya what, be a load o Minnesotans doing the same thing in different places today...cause the sun showed...and I expect doin' the same thing as a load of other folks around the land.

Attachments

• Squatchin!stSmoke.jpg
    Squatchin!stSmoke.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back