Mad Science Experiment - Spammy Dean Fatty

That sounds about right. Shortly after my other response, I realized that the egg yolk would probably also alter the fat content!:biggrin: A couple egg whites however...

Egg white should do the binding trick and not add any real flavor...now you need to glaze it with some of that "jelly" in the can!!!!

This is awesome. I want to let it be known that you are my official Hero of the day for your efforts. You should also change your name to Meatgyver. I love that!

You can never have enough uses for SPAM. I gotta get me a grinder for my KithenAid. Quardruple bypass...here I come!!!

Leftover Spammy Dean Update

I wanted something very quick and easy for lunch, and wanted to use some of the leftover Spammy Dean. I figured I would just mix up some of it with some BBQ Sauce and make a quick Spammy Dean BBQ Sandwich. I also thought I could ge tthe mayo and make a Spammy Dean Salad Sandwich. I also considered a Mustard BBQ Sauce. Being short on time for lunch, I had to make up my mind quickly so I made a small batch of all 3 and put each of them on a piece of bread for a quick roll-up sandwich. All 3 of them were really good. I think I liked the one with the BBQ Sauce the best (I used Gates).

I have to admit, while making the Spammy Dean Salad with the mayo, I couldn't help but think that if this were a larger batch, I could put in a chopped up pickled egg.:lol: It sounds so wrong, but so right!:lol:

For some reason I had to share this...

I also rubbed a 1 pound Jimmy Dean regular sausage with my regular rub. This will be my Control fatty.

Great thread and what a great idea.You may be the first person in history to coin the phrase "Control Fatty"!!!!

I was reading this at lunch and blew soda right out my nose... I'm still LMAO. Spoken like a true scientist!

thanks for sharing.

mick

Back