Backwoods Party

He's asking specific questions on the Backwoods Party, not looking for suggestion on other smokers.

:cop:
:hail: RonL

Take a :chillpill:

He is considering that smoker... perhaps he might consider something else.

Good luck with the first smoke. I just got my Gater in yesterday and can't wait to cook on it.

Two Thumbs Up for new Backwoods owners.

You got the best one bro, believe me. The water pan makes all the difference in the world. Wait until you taste the food that come outta this.

Congrats!

Hey guys, splain me something. Why are the quoted cook times so short on these? For example a UDS/WSM/Egg can go overnight on a full load of charcoal. Do you guys mod these for longer cook times or is it not needed, or is it because for comps you just don't have the time?

Hey guys, splain me something. Why are the quoted cook times so short on these? For example a UDS/WSM/Egg can go overnight on a full load of charcoal. Do you guys mod these for longer cook times or is it not needed, or is it because for comps you just don't have the time?

Got 8.5 hours on my BWS with no temp drop... refuled anyways.

A good insulated smoker that reroutes the bad smoke and has a huge water tray is the bomb.

To quote Bryan Ferry:

"Mother of Pearl, I would not trade you for another girl"

Same with my BWS.

Quick PS: even though the song is really about coke.

Can't wait to get my slightly used Fatboy in a few weeks! Congrats on your new cooker.

If I can ever cook as well as my BWS I will be a happy man!

Congrats and enjoy!

Back