Got reamed on beef back ribs...

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I thought I got a good deal last weekend when I picked up two full racks of beef back ribs for $1.69 per pound. :becky:

So I cruise by the meat department this morning and to my shock and horror I find these... :mad2:

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Anyone want to come over tomorrow and help me eat all four racks? :heh:

Nice! I'd almost be willing to bet that they had boneless ribeyes on sale the week before, and this particular deal was the result.

:mad2: Just did beef ribs last night for dinner! And I thought I got a killer deal at 1.88/LB!! :mad2:

Fark, I knew I should've been flying to northwest instead of south tomorrow. :mad:

Looks like a steal of a deal and they look like they will be GOOD. Have fun with those baby's...or should I say beefies

Nice! I'd almost be willing to bet that they had boneless ribeyes on sale the week before, and this particular deal was the result.

Well played Q-Dat... :clap2: They have had boneless ribeyes on sale for $6.97 per pound the past week!

Beef ribs in my local are like $4.00/lb and there is no meat left on them, shiners everywhere. It's pretty easy to take a pass.

Beef ribs=good!

Love Beef Ribs with Bad Byron's and some Hickory! Chicken with Pecan and Cluck and Squeal Rub! Great stuff!

ed1d32d7.jpg
[/IMG]

I'd be happy to find them at $1.69/lb. I think you should look at it as you're really lucky at $0.99/lb than like you'd been reamed in the past! I'd be happy to help you eat those if I was closer!

Send them to me immediately for proper disposal! :becky:

I'd be happy to find them at $1.69/lb. I think you should look at it as you're really lucky at $0.99/lb than like you'd been reamed in the past! I'd be happy to help you eat those if I was closer!

Thanks John... I was kidding about being reamed at $1.69. :mrgreen:

Back