• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Underground Pig (picture heavy)

That is a whole lot of good eating right there. It all looks incredible. Very Nice!

Very nice job on Mister Oink! The sides look really good also. Keep up the great stuff Jeanie:icon_bigsmil:icon_cool

I was surprised when I read thru this Thread and seen the negative comments from one person. I just don't get it, someone comes here and right out the gate starts throwing accusations around. Good thing their not from Arizona... :icon_devil Would Start giving us a real bad name.

I think what you did cowgirl is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could cook half a good as you I would be a happy camper. Fantastic job!!! :eusa_clap:wink::eusa_clap

i was wondering what that guy thinks her motivation would be.

i think it's more unbelievable to believe someone would go to all the trouble to make it all up.

Jennie,
I guess some people just don't believe that women can still play a vital roll on a ranch or farm. Women like yourself have been doing this for hundreds of years, doing chores, tending livestock, and still cook a good meal. My wife did it for the 12 years we lived on a farm in Va. and would LOVE to do it again!! My hat is off to you both and keep on cooking and sending your recipes. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

I don't post up too much.......still reading and searching alot.........BUT WOW!!!!

My wife is great cook and enjoys my new found hobby of BBQ in the back yard (she says at least is cheaper than muscle cars and Jeeps) but we could both learn a thing or two from you about cooking and taking pictures!

Outstanding!!!

[/B]

Let me get this straight.... You call me a liar and then ask for peace?

You need to get out into the world more.. there are a whole lot of women just like me that farm, raise animals and cook. It's not hard to do.

Again, please avoid my posts.

Word. Don't pay him no mind, Jeanie.

All I can say is wow about the cook and double wow about the jabs:shock::shock:.

I wish the deer camp I am invited to in Georgia would put on a cook like yours:biggrin::biggrin:.

Paul B

Your apology

I'm have no idea what I have done to offend you but please accept my apology. You have only posted negative comments on all of my posts since you arrived...
I realize you are fairly new to the forum and maybe have not been here long enough to realize that I DO smoke a lot and cook a lot and share the results with the Brethren.

If you haven't noticed, I do not cook on a daily basis. maybe weekly if I'm lucky.
I don't feel the need to explain myself or my lifestyle to you though.
If my posts offend you, please do not open them.

Lady, you owe no one and I mean no one an apology for your beautiful and informative information you post. Ignore smart arses that flame you.

now that is what I call good ole fashion home cookin.....very nice. t

As if it hasn't been said enough, WOW!

Thanks for sharing Jeanie!

The grandkids were very fascinated with cooking the pig in the ground. :-D

Papa

I love your post. First time I ever seen using blow torch for burning hair we always scald and scrape I bet it sure smell bad.

Cowgirl. ... 1 minor question I might have missed it as I skipped a few posts in there but where might I find the recipe for that side dish of spicy shrimp, that looks like heaven in foil pan!

The pig looks great don't get me wrong but if I have to choose between pig and shrimp... well I'll be torn I guess.

Wow that's cooking

It's just that I find it incredibly hard to believe that any one person could possibly cook such glorious meals (often for tens of people) on a daily basis using a campfire, smoker, pig pit, or grill--all the while maintaining a working farm growing the products being cooked. AND taking artistically beautiful photographs of the results? Raising shrimp, too? C'mon.
Probably isn't going to be the most popular response in the forum, but I think someone is playing to the good-natured credulity of the brethren.
Just my thoughts.

:roll::roll::roll:...

Great stuff Jeanie! :p:p:p

Back