Congratulations Huminie - RGC

Gadragonfly

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
All American BBQ Throwdown, Rancho Cordoba Huminie took Reserve Grand Champion. I am so glad we had a chance to meet you this weekend. Thanks to everyone who made us feel so welcome. Julie

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Geez, Huminie is everywhere, congratulations man.

Thank you Julie! So nice to meet you guys! Thanks for stopping by to see us!

And thanks everyone else!

This was out first RGC after knocking on the door with a couple 3rds in the past. We are very pleased with our results and honored to be near the top against a pretty tough CA field.

Hot damn! Did you get a nosebleed from ascending the mountain so quickly? Congratulations to you and your family!!

Great to see the NorCal teams own a lot of the top ten real estate.

HOw about a shout out to Woodhouse for their first GC!

Thanks again folks!

And yes, Congrats to Woodhouse! Can you believe that rookies took the 2 top spots in this very tough field? We are giving everything we can for California Rookie Team of the Year...a 3rd in a 65 team contest, 3rd in a 55 field contest, a 4th, and a 6th, and now this RCG and we are still !!!2nd!!! in the Rookie race behind Woodhouse...how amazing is that for a rookie race? There are 4 rookie teams in the top 10 for the state. It is unbelievable really.

I am still amazed at how well we have done against so many great teams. It is a dream come true for us.

Now the rookie race gets real interesting as we head into the second half of the season. We will be fighting for each and every point going forward. Man, how fun is this going to be?

Conbrats brother! Proud of you!

Back