• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

ABA BBQ - Gainesville, GA - anyone else going?

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
My first American Bass Anglers BBQ event I will be competing in, is coming up March 12 & 13th.

Any other brethren going to be there?

Knock 'em dead! I'd be there, truly. My father lives right around the corner and would
love to participate with us, however..... Taxes. It's tax time, and that's my 2nd
job. Lovely, huh?!!!

Go get 'em!

Knock 'em dead! I'd be there, truly. My father lives right around the corner and would
love to participate with us, however..... Taxes. It's tax time, and that's my 2nd
job. Lovely, huh?!!!

Go get 'em!

Your dad is more than welcome to stop by our spot and say hello, as are you if you get the time.

I hate do do my own taxes, I can't imagine having to do other peoples as well. uugh.

I hope to introduce our new banner & logo (by N8Man) at this contest.

N8Man is the bomb! He does great work!

I wonder if they need uncertified judges? Hmmmmm.... Dad has always wanted
to judge a comp. He's getting up there in age, and probably doesn't have many
left in him....

I just paid my application online and will be looking forward to kicking off the season at Lake Lanier.

Couldn't work this one in the cook schedule but I've got a judging app in for Gainesville.

Is anyone familiar with this area? Where is the contest going to be and is there a hotel close by?

Thanks in advance. Just a month away this weekend. Time to start pulling everything together. Maybe even time for another practice or 2.

So is the proper thing to bump this thread or create a roll call thread? I really can't wait to go to this contest..I really wish I knew who all was going to be there though.

i looked at doing the april event in anderson, sc. maybe its just me but the payouts seem kinda light? First place in a category gets more money than the grand champion. seems kind of backwards.

I'll be going to see what a competition is all about. Not quite ready to compete. Good luck to all you competitors.

If anyone needs a hand let me know. Seems like a good way to get a feel for it.

I'll be going to see what a competition is all about. Not quite ready to compete. Good luck to all you competitors.

If anyone needs a hand let me know. Seems like a good way to get a feel for it.

Sent you a PM

Back