Anyone know of a Weber Kettle Table Mod?

Foxfire

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
A random thought -- anyone ever see (or maybe make?) a table that would accommodate a standard 22.5"Weber kettle? Of course, there's the Performer (and the One Touch Platinum, which I own), but seems like there'd be a market for a nice wooden table + work surface that could accommodate the three leg mounts... kind of like a kamodo table.

There have been some around. Mostly they are more permanent tables and not very portable. I built a cart to hold UDS's and it has a kettle mounted in the middle. If I ever get done with house stuff I have plans to build some more portable carts for kettles.

IMAG0592.jpg

Great and awesome ideas! I think I'm going to have to make a universal table that can adjust to size.

Yeah, I'm thinking I may need to spend some time in the shop...

you talkin just side tables ?

In my head, I'm thinking a mix of workspace utility as well as attractiveness. I see wood tables for cookers like the BGE or the Primo XL and see form and function combined. As much as I love my Webers, you'd think there'd be a more utilitarian and better looking option than the aluminum legs or temp treated plastic side tables.

Great pix, guys! Gives me many ideas....

i have two of these. they used to be sold in some stores. the legs will fold up.

side2.jpg

i saw some pics of a table similar to the wood ones made by primo.
the guy used shorter legs so the kettle rested on a small platform. they were tall enough to take off the ash catcher on the gold model.

Back