Moink Ball Recipe Needed

Well, the big guns are here analyzing this now. Best wishes on getting MOINK approved!:thumb: I'm sure they will be good no matter what.:cool: I must say though...my directions were 100% MOINKable.:nod: The variation you added is all on you my friend, all on you. Good luck!:laugh:

Well, the big guns are here analyzing this now. Best wishes on getting MOINK approved!:thumb: I'm sure they will be good no matter what.:cool: I must say though...my directions were 100% MOINKable.:nod: The variation you added is all on you my friend, all on you. Good luck!:laugh:

LOL. When I started out this morning, I wasn't looking to become certified, but now that this has become a debate, I WANT to be certified. :cool:
If this doesn't meet Official MOINK Ball Certification standards and I am disqualified on a technicality, I am not going to be happy! :boxing:

LOL. When I started out this morning, I wasn't looking to become certified, but now that this has become a debate, I WANT to be certified. :cool:
If this doesn't meet Official MOINK Ball Certification standards and I am disqualified on a technicality, I am not going to be happy! :boxing:

Your happiness is secondary to maintaining the integrity of the culinary art form, sorry. When the ruling from the Board is handed down, you would be well advised to accept the decision and if necessary, try again. And no funny stuff mind you, I hear there is a newly elected, and very capable Sergeant at Arms on board now.

Dear James,

After careful consideration it has been determined that your MOINK Balls are within the guidelines of what is a MOINK Ball.

Sincerely yours,

Ginger....

Yay! I was patiently awaiting my fate. I'd like to take a moment to thank the brethren. This is a proud moment for me.
Now all I need is a Jets win and this will be the perfect day.

Back