Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hallsville, Mo, Feb 11 & 12, 2011

so true!!

WOW! I can't complain.

00ba192a.png

Our chicken box was dropped after turn in and they judged it As Is. Pretty sad. Even got a comment card that said we needed to spend more time on box appearance because it looked like we just threw it in the box. Go figure:crazy:

Our chicken box was dropped after turn in and they judged it As Is. Pretty sad. Even got a comment card that said we needed to spend more time on box appearance because it looked like we just threw it in the box. Go figure:crazy:

that sucks!!!

Was the box dropped by one of the reps or a table captain? If so, you should have received all 9's on appearance scores. Was there a reason given why it was judged as is?

Sorry to hear that Spicewine. If the rep had known I think they would have gave direction to do something different. A tray of ribs got spilled but it was after appearance scores had been completed. The rep was over there in a flash and got the boxes all squared away. Only one box came open and it spilled the ribs on the floor. The rep said he would taste the ribs and give them a score for any judge that did not want to eat food that had been on the floor. All the judges were sure the 20 second or 10 minute rule was in effect and scored them on their own. I thought they should get a round of applause for dedication.

Back