Show some love for a BBQ Sistren?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stef

Howdy folks,

Long time listener, first time caller here. After being regularly teased by the porktacular goodness from a friends Weber Bullet, I've been thinking about building a UDS for a while and seeing some of the amazing designs here kind of sealed the deal for me. I'm putting together the parts to get it done and seeing what folks have done here will keep me motivated for sure.

Are there any other BBQ Sistren here?

Stef

Welcome to the camp,
Stef.
Enjoy.
(yes there are and I am sure they will chime in soon.)

One sister chiming in!! Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy all the fun and info everyone has here.

Welcome Stef. Plenty of Sistren on here, and all of them as nice as can be.
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Welcome, Sistren - there are other ladies here, too - you'll find that this is a great place to learn and hang out.

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

(BTW, just watch out for the one named 'Cowgirl'... LOL)

Hey-girlllllll!

RuPaul.jpg

Welcome to the insanity.

Welcome from cajun country. Several nice ladies around here. In fact i hate to see when cowgirl posts her cookouts cause i always slobber on my keyboard. :-D

Welcome but isnt that rue paul right above me?

Welcome to the best place to go on the internet.................Soon you will be able to say the same thing Big Jim says....."Officailly rubbed more butts than Hugh Heffner"

From the introduction (long time, first time) are we to assume you're a Leykus listener also???

Welcome to the Jungle!

Welkom Sis'!
Can't wait to see some pron from you!:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back