• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Irving Elks Lodge BBQ Cook-off

G3BBQTEAM

Reaction score

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22 &23, 2013 $3,000.00 GUARANTEED MONEY PAYOUT ON TOP TEN PLACES

Who's all coming out for this event? :clap2:

Irving Tx See: WWW.IBCABBQ.org for more info.

I'll be there. Look for the Grey Hoddi toy hauler and the red Spicewine.

I'll hopefully be there with the new trailer. We'll see how much I can get done on it today. If not, I may roll out with my old setup and see how I can do.

OK Fellas Hope to see you there and good Luck to all! Lets gear up and have some fun! Hope to see you there. :-D

I like that they will let you access their kitchen. When we didn't have running water, they would let us take our water jug into the kitchen and fill with hot water. Would last us the weekend and stay hot. They always have the team auction and raffle tickets. They provide breakfast and have real restrooms.:mrgreen:

Bonkers will be there look for me by Ty white enclosed black ac on top with Burple R&O fatgirl

I'll be there, it'll be my first IBCA comp. Done some other stuff, but just joined up this year. Really looking forward to it!

George,
Sharon is not going to be at this one. Want to come out and Play?:confused:
Mack

I appreciate the invitation Mack, but I've got a honey-do list I need to tackle when I can free up some time before I can get out to play.:oops:

Gonna miss Jeff, Andy & Wayne...:cry:

Jeff and Wayne took home a bit of cash and a trophy in Wharton. Our teams took the lions share of hardware and Calcutta money.

WhartonMasonic_zps6d8ab4e1.jpg

So will the bar!

I don't thinkk I will ever laugh as hard as I did when Jeff was throwing jello shots in the air and they were hitting him in the face and rolling to the floor. He just picked it up and kept trying until he was successful. :mrgreen:

I won't be making it out. Trailer isn't finished and I have an ACLS class to take. Best of luck, guys!

Having our 5th wheel dropped now. I'll be dropping my pit off early AM. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Back