• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Skore!!!!!!

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Was at a thrift store the other day and noticed a beat up Weber box out back where they receive donations - moved in for a closer look and realized it was a rotisserie ring box... My heart raced... could it be???

Yup, brand new, never even unpacked from the original shipping cardboard.

Asked the gal how much... "Geez, I don't even know what it's worth!"

"Well it's a rotisserie ring adapter for a Weber Kettle BBQ, they usually run about..." I start to say.

"I know what it's for." she interrupts, "How about $5?"

:shocked: :shocked: "Sold!" :clap: :clap:

I gave 'em $10 cuz I felt like a thief.

20121102_172622.jpg

Since I already have a SS Rib-O-Lator ring, I decided to put together a little package for a friend that's been going through a tough time...

He's still been using LF to light his charcoal, I gave him one of my Weber chimneys an' made him promise to toss the LF.

Of course he's godda have a ROL now that he's got a ring so I gave him one of those too! :mrgreen:

20121102_172828.jpg

I thought I scored when i found a Smokey Joe yesterday for $5 at the thrift store but the rotisserie ring score is awesome.

Your post just made my day and it has been a really tough day. Thanks for sharing your story and your friendship. This country needs more people like you. :thumb:

Your post just made my day and it has been a really tough day. Thanks for sharing your story and your friendship. This country needs more people like you. :thumb:

He doesn't know me very well, do he? :heh::heh:

Thanks bro! Really it was just a way to justify buying another BBQ gadget to the wife - she doesn't care about the cost, it's the QUANTITY! :laugh:

bugsbunny.png

Back