Dallas Area Smokefest Updated

C

crecord

Sorry about the GIANT picture. I'm not sure how that happened. I have loaded a smaller version. Anyone whose interested in a BBQ competition is the Dallas (Highland Village) area on Labor Day weekend should check this site. If you plan to attend, it's free, but they like an RSVP to know how much food to cook. I have attached a copy of the invitation. I am working on getting a team together that will feature a Bandera.

www.smokefestbbq.com

Always fun!

Chris

If the contest is half the size of the picture, then it must be really big.......

racer_81 said:
If the contest is half the size of the picture, then it must be really big.......

Absolutely the best "quip" I have ever seen here :lol:

I will be in the area, but this is just too "big" an event for me :lol:

TIM

willkat98 said:
"Absolutely the best "quip" I have ever seen here "

Read the archives. Racer has alot of good ones.

He talks to much.

Thanks kapndsl. The check is in the mail.

Hey Chris - can you shrink that baby down some and repost it? It's gonna drive the dialup guys nutz.....

Then go introduce yourself, please, in Cattle Call, if you haven't already.

Hey Chris....Would love to be a part of the Bandera team.....not experienced enough to venture on my own, but willing to participate in any way possbile with a team. Sounds like a great cause and lot of fun as well. Let me know if you need some help.

nucleargeek said:
Hey Chris....Would love to be a part of the Bandera team.....not experienced enough to venture on my own, but willing to participate in any way possbile with a team. Sounds like a great cause and lot of fun as well. Let me know if you need some help.

That was funny Geek

crecord hasnt been on much since he posted this. First and last post from him.

Back