2012 American Royal Space Assignments...

7yrs running in lucky spot #144 (even though we asked for #142) Should hit the grounds Wednesday night in time for happy hour. We told our wives we need to get down on Wed, our hotel is for Thur-Fri, to acclimatize ourselves. Not sure they buy it, but are probably happy to be rid of a day earlier nonetheless.
Counting the days.

Matt

A Boy Named Que will be in 137. Looking forward to celebrating my 40th bday at the Royal.

Is there a full list somewhere? Our teammate who received the packet isn't responding to us and I would like to know our spot. Thanks!

Canadian Bakin' is in 814 for both events...just North of you. Come on over and have a beverage with us. Unfortunately, it looks like we're both next to large parties.

Will definitely stop by! I will take a Sleeman if you have it! :biggrin1:

Yes, it does look like we are right next to a huge party site. That will be "interesting". I have a 6x12 trailer and I am thinking of putting it along the back of my site to block that big site and then putting up two 10x10s in front of it. Hope that all fits in my space!

The team space assignment list is now posted on the AR web site. I'll be in space 745 as Four Q.

There are some teams listed with no space assignment. Could a veteran Royal team school me as to why this is the case?

Back