Super Foodsaver deal

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
$25.00 off 5 items and free shipping. Just ordered 5-11" rolls at $11.99/roll they charged me $6.99/roll plus 12 free bags and free shipping for a total of just over $37.00

Haven't bought a FoodSaver yet but may get these bags in anticipation of said purchase.

Can these bags hold a full rack of spares?

I got a flyer in the mail yesterday and they are having a sale on units also, you can get a starter set with machine, bags, canisters, etc. for 99 bucks If your on the fence may be a good time.

Can these bags hold a full rack of spares?

The ROLLS can be cut to whatever length and are cheaper than the bags. I love em. The 8" wide rolls hold racks of trimmed ribs awesome. I get 2 racks, stacked in an 8" wide bag. If you mean untrimmed, whole spares, I'd think the 11" would work fine.

$25.00 off 5 items and free shipping. Just ordered 5-11" rolls at $11.99/roll they charged me $6.99/roll plus 12 free bags and free shipping for a total of just over $37.00

I'm not seeing the "deal". Is there a code? I see the free shipping code on the link colonel posted (slickdeals) but not on the foodsaver site.

EDIT: never mind.....got it. It's an automatic thing.

Farkin AWESOME! Thanks for posting this!!!!:thumb: Killer deal!!!

ALTHOUGH.....

I have bought THIS at my Sam's Club before for that exact price. Really close to the same deal, but you're stuck with 3-11" and 2-8" rolls. When I bought the box there were 6 free bags with it too.

Just sayin.

Still....$34.95 for 5 rolls is a good deal fer sher!

Thanks for posting this. Perfect timing since I'm on my last roll. Don't forget the free shipping code: MIX1A

Back