The MOAB Adventure

Bigdog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Get ready farkers, Arlin and I are planning on coming up to Chicagoland sometime around the second week of June to pick up the MOAB. We would love to meet with as many of you fine feathered ILFOs as possible, as well as have plenty of hands on deck to load the beast at Greg's place. Let us know how many of you farkers are interested in some fine food and fellowship.

Is this going to be like a micro mini bash?
If so, I might slide down to meet before Greg moves south.

PM Vinny, he can provide detailed instructions on how to loaded the MOAB by yourself. He's good!

MilitantSquatter said:
I'm extremely tired right now... I spent the morning single-handedly loading MOB into the U-Haul while Phil, James, Frank Sacco aka Nuttz and Phil's three neighbors sat back and watched me gently lay this beast down on it's back for it's trip to Chicago later today after their futile attempts to do the same.

(Bigdog - No need to thank me... It was my pleasure.. After all, that's what Brethren do for each other... right ??) - MilitantSquatter

Last edited:
we need to tawk!!! i have the instructions, and left you the skid.

you will need some 6x6s and 4x4s, a floor jack(greg has one at his house).. you will need one at yours.. and a couple of ratchet straps. and get the 6x12 closed trailer double axel from uhaul.. you wont regret it. They also have a double axle open trailer with a ramp if you dont mind having it exposed to the road, and it will be alot easier to load, but strapping it down upright may be a bitch. I was grateful i had the enclosed one.

we need to tawk!!! I have the instructions, and left you the skid.

You will need some 6x6s and 4x4s, a floor jack(greg has one at his house).. You will need one at yours.. And a couple of ratchet straps. And get the 6x12 closed trailer double axel from uhaul.. You wont regret it. They also have a double axle open trailer with a ramp if you dont mind having it exposed to the road, and it will be alot easier to load, but strapping it down upright may be a bitch. I was grateful i had the enclosed one.

and some spam!!!!

Hey Bigdog, let me know when you get the MOAB here... I'll come by and see it and bring those kevlar gloves to you...:wink:

stopping in KC for a quick cook on the way back through??

we need to tawk!!! i have the instructions, and left you the skid.

you will need some 6x6s and 4x4s, a floor jack(greg has one at his house).. you will need one at yours.. and a couple of ratchet straps. and get the 6x12 closed trailer double axel from uhaul.. you wont regret it. They also have a double axle open trailer with a ramp if you dont mind having it exposed to the road, and it will be alot easier to load, but strapping it down upright may be a bitch. I was grateful i had the enclosed one.

I think that I am going the enclosed route.

Get ready farkers, Arlin and I are planning on coming up to Chicagoland sometime around the second week of June to pick up the MOAB.

When you have a better idea on the day(s) let me know. I'll try my best to meet you guys.

Looks like an 11-hour drive from Wichita, Big. No sweat! We takin' the big L?

Ive got mother earths permission to slide down and hang for a couple days with the brethren brothers!
Wonder if Greg has floor space for my ugly arse and a sleeping bag?

Easy guys, my house is for sale and is open to the public for viewing at any time with only a moment notice. I can not even possibly think of having something big going on here at that time.

Easy guys, my house is for sale and is open to the public for viewing at any time with only a moment notice. I can not even possibly think of having something big going on here at that time.

Absolutely. Sorry if I gave the impression that I expected you to be hosting a bash or anything like that. What I was hopping for was to meet up with some of the Chicago Bros. at your house, and then go somewhere else for food and refreshment. Any suggestions?

Back