Pitmaster T - I think PBC owners are whack jobs quite frankly

Now, Noah, if you're listening... I sure could use a 5 pound bag of your rub.

Anxiously awaiting the next vid Donnie! I'm personally hoping to see you cook a 25 lb shoulder clod on those hooks!

Last edited:
Lipstick? You wore LIPSTICK?! And then you mentioned your lack of rigidity...

Time to pull out your big unit and show off that Brazos again

Keep em coming PitT!! I've been laughing my a$$ off all afternoon! :pop2::laugh:

Actually... I might clean out my garage, pull the hulk of the Meat Mama 3000 in... redo the rotisserie and get that working... and paint it.

Attachments

• on trailer 3.jpg
    on trailer 3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 369
Remember those "load limit" signs you see on old bridges and Farm to Market Roads??? My goal is to exceed the load limit on my PBC.

Last edited:

The Brazos has a hole in it and I think Dave Klose has retired or something. He informed me it was one of his earliest pits (or rather I suspected it was and was told it was by the original purchaser who has passed now, then Klose confirmed it) then said he could restore it and I sent him pics then nuthin.... I think he is still in England.

I think Klose should design some cabinets. Meanwhile the Brazos is a handful with a rust hole as big as a dog in it. Makes good Stromboli.

Nwt

Crap like this thread is why I have to warn friends who are getting into BBQ about the over priced mini uds that is the "pbc" before they fall victim to the spam posts here and on craigslist.

I can't search anything BBQ related on craigslist without seeing it, I wouldn't mind it here if it was more than just a couple users reiterating the same pitch in nearly every post.

Ariatillius, Here's to health, love and wealth and time to enjoy them.

Happy New Year

Last edited:
Crap like this thread is why I have to warn friends who are getting into BBQ about the over priced mini uds that is the "pbc" before they fall victim to the spam posts here and on craigslist.

I can't search anything BBQ related on craigslist without seeing it, I wouldn't mind it here if it was more than just a couple users reiterating the same pitch in nearly every post.

If you see spam posts here, you should report them to the mods. They are very good about removing them quickly.

I don't have one but don't see how $269 shipped - is overpriced- :twitch: short of building your own ( which is easy for some, not for others and even many who can build one don't want to) is one of the best priced units you can buy. The premade UDS you can buy run $300-$450 shipping NOT included.

2012-06-22_15-39-53_590.jpg

Who you calling Spam Limp Fatty? Someone needs to be schooled on why people, long term members, post about their likes and dislikes on here. I will say it once and say it again. People come in here to see what WE think... in fact, they pay. Thus, we as members, or in my case grandfathered members, do not check our first amendment right to offer up our opinions.

I check your posts out Arristillus and I don't quite see you going on about people who prefer or like Jambro, Treager, Klose, Lang, Vaults or Snipers so please make damn sure you know who it is you are talking about before you say they are spam. I may be crap, but not spam.

And I don't think there's one person who would like me to spend a month posting online here proving I am not some spam troll.

Move over warm apple pie, core me out two cans of spam end on end, toss on the microwave to an internal of 100 even, get out the EVOO and spam me up baby.

Back