• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Lamb" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Oct 2!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is..."Lamb!"

gBilyCmh.jpg

This was ssv3's entry in the 2016 "Lamb" Throwdown.

As chosen by JU for winning the "Cheeseburger" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

JU said:
Hey guys. I propose LAMB for the next TD. Let me know what you think.
Shag and I approve of this TD category! :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 9/15 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 10/2/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 10/2/17

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
The good die young.:-D

Or younger.:becky: I smoked a whole lamb minus the legs on a 22" kettle overseas. People asked for 'Murican Q and I delivered. Only problem was we were camping in the woods and forgot all my Oakridge stuff I took with me expect plain salt. Salt it was. :thumb: Came out amazing and loved the people's faces when they saw/tasted what a kettle can do.

Assembled a brand new on on the spot

You can see the box on the ground

waP5ukXh.jpg

q5UbkG2h.jpg

wsVrVq0h.jpg

Leg of lamb and whole pork shoulder on another occasion. Yes, the animals aren't as big outside the US. :biggrin1:

MVCVD6Fh.jpg

Last week, I ran across a leg of lamb for $3.99/lb, so it came home with me and went on the kettle this past weekend. We had some tonight with some sauce I found on the web with onion slices and tomatoes with pita bread. I hadn't been to the Throwdown's for a while, but I remembered something about there being a Lamb one going on. So I snapped a pic and came here.
So, um, here is my, um, entry to the Lamb throwdown, please use this, um, picture as my entry.
picture.php

JU's pic is better, anyways.

Back