"OVERALL RANKING","4","Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q","675.9998"
"OVERALL RANKING","5","Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ","671.4286"
"OVERALL RANKING","6","Slaughterhouse Five","667.9998"
"OVERALL RANKING","7","Dizzy Pig","667.4288"
"OVERALL RANKING","8","The Slabs.com","666.8570"
"OVERALL RANKING","9","Munchin Hogs @the Hilton","666.2852"
"OVERALL RANKING","10","Smokin' Triggers","665.7142"

Thanks for the information Merl.
It sounds like it was another sucessfull contest.

Chicken","13","BBQ-Brethren.com","170.8570"
AUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Not bad , Boys!!!

"OVERALL RANKING","33","BBQ-Brethren.com","646.2854"

WOW...

WTG...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The things one misses by not being here for a few days....

Congrats to Kim and Andy (Smoke on the Water) for 2nd in Ribs!!! Congrats to Jeff and Stacy (KC Can Crew) for 23rd overall and Kim and Andy (Smoke on the Water) for 24th overall. That's great for having 106 teams there!!! I'm so proud of you guys!!!!!

Congrats to Kim and Andy (Smoke on the Water) for 2nd in Ribs!!! Congrats to Jeff and Stacy (KC Can Crew) for 23rd overall and Kim and Andy (Smoke on the Water) for 24th overall. That's great for having 106 teams there!!! I'm so proud of you guys!!!!!
Actually, Andy and Kim are SMOKE ON WHEELS.

Question:

I know how a team can score 0.000 in one category. But how does a team score 0.000 in all four turn-ins? Did they just not show up or what?

Congratulations everyone. Those are some very fine results. I'm proud to know you.

Question:

I know how a team can score 0.000 in one category. But how does a team score 0.000 in all four turn-ins? Did they just not show up or what?

Congratulations everyone. Those are some very fine results. I'm proud to know you.
Lost turn-in boxes, wrong garnish, even being late on turn ins. There are many different ways to be DQ'd.

We are proud of you all.

Bring it home Brethren.

You must turn in meats in boxes provided. Not doing so could be a DQ. Garnish is also a big no-no. Wrong garnish that is.

Question:

I can understand maybe you get DQ'd on first turn in and don't bother submitting the rest. Or you got kicked out or did not make it.

My question is the ones who did good enough to get there then scored at the bottom in all 4 catagories, Who did they compete against to get there?

Back