• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Outlaw Moink Balls

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I don't even know if they qualify to be called Outlaw Moinkers or not, but they is sure nuff good. So in my best Video Professor voice "Watch My Video". If you got the time click on the "watch in HD" button on the bottom right of the screen (if you keep it on pause till it loads you won't see it start and stop).

Part I

Part II

Part III

Good looking balls you have.What else is there, a fatty and a chub of bologna?

Lawless balls! No respect for the rules! This can only lead to mass hysteria.

Nice! Love the HD quality option... gonna catch up with your other vids too... thanks!

It starts small with things like MOINK balls, but one thing leads to another and before you know it, you will be saying that there is more than one way to correctly barbecue. :biggrin:

It starts small with things like MOINK balls, but one thing leads to another and before you know it, you will be saying that there is more than one way to correctly barbecue. :biggrin:

I think he is right...next thing you'll know you'll be saying 'guys boiling ribs is OK.' :shock:

They were nice looking though!:wink:

Good looking balls, Greendriver!! I'm not certified either, so I'd eat 'em!

Hey - what's that rolled up mesh you're using there? Never seen that...

Now HSLS and Hav you guys are over the top comparing Greendrivers Outlaw balls to boiled ribs. Just like there are different fatties out there, I think there should be different MOINK balls that are certifiable. Just like GOOBOINK and CLUCOINK balls oughta be certifiable.:-D

Back