View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
Wookster
Got rid of the matchlight.

Default Running out of grill.

Hey guys,
This is my first post. I found your group on google search and you seem to REALLY know your stuff. I'm currently a hobbyist, I cook on a WSM 22inch. In the past year and a half I've reached the point where I can't keep up with demand. I'm cooking every other weekend. Its for friends and family, but I am the only go to guy for BB-Q. My grill is taking a beating and I need to upgrade. My problem is if I need to invest in bigger equipment, it needs to pay for itself. I'm not talking about making a living and quitting my job. I'm talking about a part time operation where I can cook and do it all legally. I have looked at starting an LLC and finding an incubator and read pages upon pages of health codes. Is there anyone who can help me get started in the right direction? I don't claim to be a great cook, or even mediocre. I'm just at the point that to keep up with demand requires a large investment. More than I want to spend without a possibility of a return. Any help is greatly appreciated. I keep trying to be realistic, this is a hard industry to succeed in. At the same time, I never thought I'd be asked to cook for so many people.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Wookster is offline   Reply With Quote