Where my stick burners at???

mikeleonard81

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It's 4 a.m. on the east coast so I know some of you fellow stick burners are all ready up gettin ready for the 4th. Have a great holiday and try to stay awake for the fire works brothers!!!

Morning ! I'm a fellow stickburner but unfortunatley I can't run my pit today. Regardless, happy 4th to you as well and happy smoking !!

Good morning! Ordinarily I'd have been up since midnight and about now I'd be in the last 2 hours of the butts and the ribs would've just been put on. Unfortunately we have a computer system conversion going on literally at this moment, so no party for me this year...

they probably still sleepin or sittin inside while their food cooks waiting for it to get done. :pop2: gotta love modern electroincs. bbq guru ATW!

Unfortunately the party I was attending got cancelled for an emergency so now cooking for me today. I will be having my Independence Day party this weekend instead

Just grilling today. The stick burner will be fired Saturday.

Cookin tri-tips on the Santa Maria later this afternoon. Y'all have a grest Independence Day!

If you start cooking H&F there is no need to get up BEFORE the rooster. I cooked my stuff yesterday, I never lit the pit until 7:45 am and I was done by 2. 18 lb Brisket, 2 fattys, 3 racks of ribs and 2 chickens.

I'm stickburning some chicken today with all Apple wood. Man I have missed stickburning.

Got invited to someone else's bbq so no stick burning today. I'll be making chili though. I did some H&F chicken halves yesterday.

Back