3 Meats, 2 levels on Performer -pRon

Seefyre

Take a breath!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Decided to test out the 2 level grate gizmo I put together. Lamb ribs on top with boneless pork butt and bone-in goat shoulder on the bottom.

Great results, got 6 hours cooking out of this setup and the extra room solved my need for 2nd smoker! Bring on the summer....

Cheers!

Attachments

• New Weber Pics 011.jpg
    New Weber Pics 011.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 387
  • New Weber Pics 014.jpg
    New Weber Pics 014.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 387
  • New Weber Pics 025.jpg
    New Weber Pics 025.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 386
  • New Weber Pics 022.jpg
    New Weber Pics 022.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 386
  • New Weber Pics 023.jpg
    New Weber Pics 023.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 386
  • New Weber Pics 026.jpg
    New Weber Pics 026.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 385
  • New Weber Pics 028.jpg
    New Weber Pics 028.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 384
Looks great.

Question: What are the specs for cooking bone-in goat shoulder? (That is a new one for me)

That's a really brilliant way to get more cooking surface from a kettle.

Just curious, is that the stock Weber rotisserie sleeve, or did you make it yourself?

That is the stock Weber rotisserie ring. I really enjoy this accessory, my favorite attachment for it is the ribolator; so far that is :-:rolleyes:

So you looked for and found a way NOT to buy another cooker? You and I do not think the same. :becky:

The food looks good though and that is a great setup for a Weber kettle.

Great setup and cook! I've got all the cookers I will ever need but would still like to have that rotisserie ring.... better yet, for my 26.75" Weber.....

Very nice setup! I have to get the Weber rotisserie ring. Great cook everything looks fantastic! :thumb:

Nice setup and grub looks great! Curious about your coal grate- is it just two Weber coal grates turned 90* to one another? I like the idea of the smaller grating so small coals won't fall through.

That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Back