Pork Tenderloin w/ Tatonka Dust

tatonka3a2

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Been awhile since we have posted a cook - seems like every night we have free Mother Nature gets in the way. Got a cook in Friday night before another winter storm hit (it is hitting now) we have a drift in the driveway that is higher than the tailgate of Marty's truck ...not sure if the blade operator is going to make it in to work tomorrow. :lol:

Here goes the cook - started with a Pork Tenderloin package, got on sale for $2.98/lb. That is about as cheap as we have seen in a long time.

Seasoned with some roasted garlic olive oil and Tatonka Dust

Smoked with Oak for an hour at 150° and then bumped the heat to 350° and took them to 145° (planned on about 140° but wasn't paying attention :whistle:)

Along side was some brussel sprouts in butter with minced garlic.

This was the first time we have done a pork tenderloin with Tatonka Dust. Turned out excellent!!

I don't know what Tatonks Dust is, but I do know what juicy pork loin looks like. ^^^^^'this. :thumb:

Awesome cook. Gonna order me some of that rub fer sure. Please tell me how you did the brussel sprouts.

You can microwave brussel sprouts for 3-5 mins to precook them. Just throw them in a Pyrex dish with a little water.
Pour a little olive oil, salt and pepper on them and grill .
jon

Awesome cook. Gonna order me some of that rub fer sure. Please tell me how you did the brussel sprouts.

The brussel sprouts were actually a bag from the frozen section - I just placed them into a tin pan with some minced garlic and some butter and cooked it on the grill while the tenderloin was cooking.

Back