Need recommendations for sauce review folks.

GreenDrake

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hi guys, not a shameless plug but I am a partner in a sauce company and we are starting to really grow. What I am looking for is your recommendation on who I should send some samples out to in order to get the best exposure and unbiased reviews for us. We have won some pretty fun contests and the sauce is a huge hit locally, it's just time to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Greg

Send samples to me. I will taste and report back to you and tell everyone I know how it tastes. :p

I will also try some rubs as well.

Hi guys, not a shameless plug but I am a partner in a sauce company and we are starting to really grow. What I am looking for is your recommendation on who I should send some samples out to in order to get the best exposure and unbiased reviews for us. We have won some pretty fun contests and the sauce is a huge hit locally, it's just time to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Greg

If your sending out samples I'd be more than glad to give you my thoughts.

-Eric

I know, everyone wants samples. I wish I could. Right now I am looking for whomever may be able to help me with a professional write up and review of our sauce. I will keep you guys in mind and if you are ever competing in a PNWBA event, I may just have some for you.

Some folks will actually charge you to do a review of your sauce. Good luck

Off the tip of my head, try contacting the following brethren on here, that have blogs and may do this.

patiodaddio, John, http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/,
motoeric, Eric, Editor of Smoke Signals magazine
smokeindaeye, Clint, Editor of Grilling.com
cmcadams, Curt, livefireonline.com

Off the tip of my head, try contacting the following brethren on here, that have blogs and may do this.

patiodaddio, John, http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/,
motoeric, Eric, Editor of Smoke Signals magazine
smokeindaeye, Clint, Editor of Grilling.com
cmcadams, Curt, livefireonline.com

Dammit Tim! I was gonna suggest three of those folks myself. Forgot about Clint though. Duh.

I think BBQ central radio show does some sauce reviews at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back