Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin On Big Creek Mar 30-31st Pleasant Hill, MO

I'm only noticing 2 Iowa teams on the list so far. It's just to bad they are two of the best Iowa has to offer. Just teasing, see you guys there!

Looking forward to cooking PHill. I went and helped Paul with the Pickled Pig last year and had a major hangover after all the Beergaritas!!!

I wish we could pull it off but I have some conflicts or I'd try to work it in!

Will put it on the list for next year!

You telling me that you cannot cook without trailer?....bring the fast eddys and cook beside me under a ez up
come on bud
I am a bit of a wuss, but, I'll watch the weather and decide last minute.....may come out if it looks good.

We are in! One of the best service to the teams contests I've ever been to! If your on the fence, get in - you wont be disappointed!

If all teams that register pay we have 49 teams then. That does not include some local notables,other regulars and friends who are late getting signed up. Plowboys, Smoke on Wheels, Caveman Cuisine, 4 Smokin Butts, R Butts R Smokin to name a couple! LOL
With the people telling us they are still competing we should be over 60?

Oh yeah and Vegas is full so stay around here and save the gas and come to Pleasant Hill...

I worked for Jeff, Stan, and Shane last year. It was almost as much fun as cooking. They are serious about being cook friendly, and the appreciation from the cooks makes it worth the effort.

If you are a cook, you'll be hard pressed to find another contest that is more concerned about their teams.

We are up to 45 paid teams, 2 more sending checks in (but you can do a check via paypal) and 9 other teams that have registered online but have not paid.

If you have not paid but plan on cooking the contest you need to get a hold of me asap on tell me how you are going to pay and by when.

Hey Stan,
Ribs for our Pleasure is in, but not on the list. I believe he's already talked to Tammy last week. Thanks! He already has his entry.

Bunny

Hey Stan,
Ribs for our Pleasure is in, but not on the list. I believe he's already talked to Tammy last week. Thanks! He already has his entry.

Bunny

He is in he registered at Pork and Butts....

Regrets on missing a great contest this year, but keep that swampy corner spot open for Fat Woody's Cigar and Scotch Lounge in 2013; hopefully no work scheduled for that weekend!

Back