Today's Pulled Beef Sandwiches

I just told my wife what we are having for dinner next Saturday and showed her your pics of the beef. She asked why do we have to wait until Saturday?

I said we will do it tomorrow! I can't wait.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I just finished off the last of the PB last night. It was definitely a great dish but like I posted earlier it was bit spicy for me. I will cut back to one pepper next time I make this.

I made this today and have to say its fantastic. I got a late start so its just now finishing on the cooker uncovered but the bits I have sampled are amazing. I don't know if I will cook chuckies any other way again.

How did it turn out?

I just told my wife what we are having for dinner next Saturday and showed her your pics of the beef. She asked why do we have to wait until Saturday?

I said we will do it tomorrow! I can't wait.

Thats funny! Did you get a chance to make it and if so how did you like it?

Wow just wow. I have to make me some of that soon looks fantastic! I saw larry's post on this. Now all I need is 6 hrs.

It turned out great. I think I might tweak it again but I am pretty sure this is the way I will cook chuckies from now on. I think I will cook some extra veggies in the same mixture minus the meat in a seperate pan for a shorter time. By the time my cook last weekend was done, you couldn't even find the peppers really. So, I figure having some cooking on the side might be a nice addition to a sandwich. Regardless, it was still good. I ate it Sunday night and had sammies Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for lunch. Highly recommend provolone as the cheese.

A friend of mine dropped off a bottle of Guinness Extra Stout last night. This is planned for Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. :thumb:

Thanks for all the replies.

It turned out great. I think I might tweak it again but I am pretty sure this is the way I will cook chuckies from now on. I think I will cook some extra veggies in the same mixture minus the meat in a seperate pan for a shorter time. By the time my cook last weekend was done, you couldn't even find the peppers really. So, I figure having some cooking on the side might be a nice addition to a sandwich. Regardless, it was still good. I ate it Sunday night and had sammies Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for lunch. Highly recommend provolone as the cheese.

Thanks for the feedback colonel. Funny that you mentioned cooking some onions and green peppers on the side. I was thinking about doing the same with the hot peppers! I myself do not like big chunks of GP and onion and when I first started to make this I sliced them pretty fine IMO. I figured this would help them break down some. Maybe cut them a little larger next time around.

A friend of mine dropped off a bottle of Guinness Extra Stout last night. This is planned for Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. :thumb:

Got to love friends like that! Let us know how it turns out!

Wow sounds very goood... bet would make a great stew!

That's a great idea if you have leftovers! I'm a newb to the pulled chuck thing and I always like ideas to use the leftovers with. Thanks Vince

You are the man! Making a Gumbo for the Halloween party, but was looking for something else; after this post I am sold out and will try it on Saturday. Just got half a cow butchered and got a few chuck roast so GAME ON! Pron will follow, just have a napkin handy to catch the drool, just saturated my shirt looking at these pics, haha.

Just BEAUTIFUL. The only thing missing from that recipe is an extra Guiness for the cook :thumb:

Back