Its not fair

• Thread starter barbefunkoramaque
  • Start date
B

barbefunkoramaque

It really is not fair

They cant sell it and I cant buy it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
how about I place a call to them acting as a town official the Dept. of Ordinances... saying that all the neighbors are complaining that the pit is lowering property values and smelling up the neighborhood and could result in fines if not removed within 48 hrs.

you can then call to "borrow" it...

surely they want that eyesore off their property....

I share the same problem as she does... I either have my meat mama or my braZOS PIT IN THE driveway. They are already getting complaints

I just figured I can have it picked up on my buddy flatbed wrecker... then slid off... then rolled into the garage on rebars temporarily until I can get a trailer for it.

But the cash... thats what I need.

It would seem to me that there is some kind of deal to be made here. It's not doing them any good just sitting there and you could use to earn the money to pay them...

It would seem to me that there is some kind of deal to be made here. It's not doing them any good just sitting there and you could use to earn the money to pay them...

Payment plan. Tell them to do it for the church!

alreayd tried that... its a 25G machine that selling for 2 G's

i am bitter because no one deserves this smoker more than me.... no one...

well I am also bitter because I have gained weight and still have a hot wife and well.... every 35 pounds over weight an inch and half disappears in length and that upset me but not as much as not squeezing this into my garage.

I would sell my Meat Mama for this thing.

I am thinking of possibly murder to get this thing bought.

"every 35 pounds over weight an inch and half disappears in length"

So that is where it went?

JIM

there is one switch and a dial for the temp... thats it. Everything is mechanical... no gas, no electric heat, the dampering lever is a 1 inch steel rod that gets its movement from the rotisserie and a $25 silicone.

Okay think about this.

T Bone Toms uses and Oyler... Ike washed everything in the restaurant into the bay including a set of these 4000 beasts bolted to the slab. They found the pits, drug them out and onto the resturant parking lot where they sat filled with mud and salt water for about 11 months. Then called me to see if they could be salvaged. 400 dollars of parts later they were both running. EVEN THE MOTORS and gears where fine!!!!!! Heck the bearings were fine but we ordered them off of ebay.

Thsi unit looks bad because after a while owners who may keep them covered but out in a place where there is not need for ac, take off the panels and peel off the insulation. The insulation is mostly needed if you keep the unit in the kitchen somewhat.

The walls are clean but the racks need a trip to the car wash. this thing has 12,000 ft pounds of thrust on those arms. I have loaded 500 pounds of brisket and had nothing on the other racks and they purr.

You going to make it mobile or you going to mount it (and I mean mount as in affix, not the other mount).

You going to fix it and sell it or keep it and cherish it? Sell the Meat Mama....that's crazy talk?!

You going to make it mobile or you going to mount it (and I mean mount as in affix, not the other mount).

You going to fix it and sell it or keep it and cherish it? Sell the Meat Mama....that's crazy talk?!

if I had this.... FARK the meat mama!

I saw the unit needs little work, mostly cosmetic. New motor in fact bought in January. Mobile unit and I would never sell... I could be buried in this. In fact... 10 of me could be buried in this.

Back