Tried Danny Gaulden

Thanks for posting that Wayne. I'm curious to see what some ribs look like after doing it the way he suggests. This stuff is sweet and sour as he says, pretty good balance of flavors especially after adding rub and hot sauce. A little would definitely go a long way.

I love this glaze, I use it several times per year. It does an awesome job of making the ribs pretty, and the flavour is pretty mild - one thing it does it COMPLEMENT THE PORK AND RUB FLAVOURS! I really wouldn't call it a mustard sauce, there is no mustard flavour on the ribs. I hate mustard and never hesitate to use this glaze.
It really is one of those recipes that seems to simple to be good, but it's awesome.
And I've had it in Danny's restaurant, it's even better there!

Thanks for the link. I will be all over that site tonight at work!

Sometimes simplicity is best. :cool:

Been using it for 5 years, only thing I put on ribs. I love it. I use dark brown sugar in mine gets me a deeper red color. Toss in some rub if you like. Great stuff. Last batch added a little honey and Jack loved it also. Simple and lets the rib flavor shine.

ive used dannys glaze for the last few years, and it is awesome on top of some smoked meatloaf :thumb:

Back