View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #3
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamdunkpro View Post
Where are you staying?

On Elbow Beach hit Micky's Bistro, it's our favorite place.

In Hamilton Hog Penny and the Barracuda grill are right next to each other, both are decent. Flannigan's Irish pub is right down the street from them both and is a decent pub.

Everyone raves about Art Mel's fish sandwich but I was underwhelmed.
Currently the trip is on hold due to storms in the Atlantic.

Will be in port for 3 days, the boat is our place of abode while docked. This will be our 3rd trip there. Last trip we renewed our vows in St. Peters Church in St. George's Parish on our 30th anniversary. Their Majesties Chappell, St. Peter's Church, in St. George's, Bermuda, is the oldest surviving Anglican church in continuous use in the New World. The fact that it was built/established in 1605 had an allure to renewing our vows there.

Last time we found a small cafe off the beaten path in Hamilton, something Road Cafe (Maybe Tribe Road). Can't find it in any listings anywhere. It wasn't fancy, but the food was great. They altered the dish anyway you wanted it.

I did note your recommendations, previously visited Hog Penny and The Frog and Onion Pub. They had character, but I have mixed feelings. My wife ordered the English Prime Rib and she wanted it medium and they argued with her and still brought it out rare.

Last edited by IamMadMan; 09-27-2017 at 03:21 PM..
IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote