UDG decal

B

Barbarian

Got a decal for one of the twins. Not sure where to put one on the brick drum, lol.

Got a teeny bit crooked, but still looks good, especially the black background of the decal on the red/orange paint.

Thanks again Roo-B-Q'N.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! Where did you get the decal? I need one for my drum.

Looks great try and put it up high on the drum or it will begin to melt if you start running high temps.

I need to get one of those and put it on a magnet for my drum.

Sweet!! Mine are on the way.....gonna put em on a magnet also! :biggrin:

Yeah, it looks great! Would like to know if there are issues with heat...let us know!

I caught my Guinness decal just as it started to get too hot I slightly pressed the section back in place and let the drum cool naturally. I can't tel the difference now.

Unless Roo knows something about the adhesive that is different than standard sticker adhesives you can spray the area down heavily with Windex before place your sticker. It will give you some time to slide it around and get it where you want it. Just make sure you squeeze out all of the bubbles.

1. Well forgot about the Windex trick, been out of the business for 18 years.

2. Heat should not be a problem, I said I put it on "one" of the twins. The twins are the brick UDS and the red/orange/black UDG. The decal is below the ash pan which is 3" below the charcoal grate. Always cool to the touch.

3. For generic decals you can send a PM to Roo-B-Q'N.

4. I think I will get a sheet magnet and put my second decal on that so I can move it if need be.

5. So Bubba you gonna put yours over the Red Wing decal, lol.

You want me to cover my Stanley Cup Champion Red Wings magnet???

I don't think so............:roll:

I need one for my truck!! Where can I get a couple?

OOPS I need to read each post all the way through. PM to roo b-q'n is on the way.

very nice, Jerry...
My first concern, too, was the heat, but sounds like you've got it figured out already.:mrgreen:

Back