• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Green Mountain Grills

I have had this unit for a while now and it appears the igniter rod has gone open circuit.
Is this common on these units and should I carry spares?
I have religiously let it cool down properly.
Any ideas please

Had our for two years come Christmas with no problems? Does electricity run backwards there?

Seriously the only issue we had was losing power mid cook because too many grills on one circuit and on restart it would clear the auger and heat it up more than we wanted. It was a familiy / friend ribb cookoff so we anted low and slow.

Our cover did arrive with a cut from what looked like a utility knife but I called the factory and they sent a new one right away.

Hey, congrats on getting the pellet pooper. I use mine about 80% of the time. I t cooks great and I don't have to think about it.... Enjoy!

Hey Titch,

What's the damage on that one??? Did you get it directly from Hark, or another reseller???

Bill

What ? you want information from me and didn't invite me to your full Sheep BBQ?
Farkin Cheeky sod.
Didn't even ask to borrow my spit:mad2:
PM me
Was a deal:wink:

What ? you want information from me and didn't invite me to your full Sheep BBQ?
Farkin Cheeky sod.
Didn't even ask to borrow my spit:mad2:
PM me
Was a deal:wink:

Ha!

Yes Titch, it still is. But you said the spit was a small one, so I had to borrow Andy's. I'll come and get it ASAP and then put more manageable roasts together... Cutting up that whole animal on the kitchen counter was a freakin' big job!:shock:

Cheers!

Bill

B

Ha!

Yes Titch, it still is. But you said the spit was a small one, so I had to borrow Andy's. I'll come and get it ASAP and then put more manageable roasts together... Cutting up that whole animal on the kitchen counter was a freakin' big job!:shock:

Cheers!

Bill

B

The freebie is small.
The large stainless one is in the shed:doh:

Back