Do You Like This Site?????

Simply one of the most outstanding forums I have run across, become a member of and thought it worthy enough to donate to keep things alive! All of these guys who are active are humorous, down to earth and real. I have learned a ton in the past couple of months and find more and more on each visit! Soon I will be attending a KCBS Judge class and maybe, just maybe, this forum has prepared me a bit to be a decent one.

This site ........what do you say.....I stumbled on this site 2 years ago and of course found the UDS thread. Built 3 and gave 2 of them to friends. Bought a Texas Longhorn (16" diameter) offset, then bought a medium spicewine, and then a gatorpit entertainer and of course all the accessories (cambro etc). By the way..I love my spicewine. After feeding the neighbors for a year people started requesting to buy and now we have done several parties, 2 wedding rehearsal dinners, business events and now I am slowly trying to make everything legal and plan on doing a comp or two near the end of summer into fall. I smell like smoke on weekends, my garage in full of bags of lump and kingsford, I have oak, hickory, and apple stacked out back and of course I had to have a saw for that. I have cooked for parties that kept me up all night, stressed out as deadlines approaching (learning the hard way) and I spend too much time on the computer looking for new recipes etc. Now I'm going to a comp class in a couple of months. Where does this stop? All I can say is BEWARE if you enter these gates! The check is in the mail for real.

Last edited:
Lot's of good info and discussion here. Plenty of material to stay busy reading for a long time.

Yep - it was time to re - up again. This year I was even a few days early :biggrin:. Keep up the good work guys!

This site ROCKS! I have been surfing old threads and posts for days. I think I have learned so much new BBQ knowledge I've forgotten how to (insert verb here)...
Look forward to learning more.

No. Not at all. I pay to be here, visit the site multiple times a day, post frequently (sometimes even pr0n) ... all because I am a thorough masochist. This site gives me pains in parts of my body that I didn't know I had. I also like to drill holes in my bones and etch floral designs in my chest with dull, rusty nails.

In short ... hell yes, I like this site!

(for the humor impaired, the first paragraph is called "dry, dark sarcasm")

I've been hanging around here for several months. The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable. You people are great. I'm in! Just bought my first subscription....finally!:biggrin:

I love the site. Very informative. I signed up about 6 or 7 years ago and forgot about the site.

Love the site, will soon be doing a memebership. Haven't posted much because of all the reading. Need more hours in the day to read...or slack at work one!

I love this site, there are a few great BBQ forums, blogs and sites here in the Netherlands but this forum rocks when it comes to BBQ.

I subscribed to the forum and the day after signed for membership to get to use this forum in a good way.

This is forum is "Retegoed" (= dutch for awesome )

Nope dont like it at all.....:eek: :icon_bugeyed

LOVE IT!!!:-D

GREAT JOB EVERYONE

Back