PBC to be delivered today.

The PBC food will also make an 80+ year old Mother eat a half rack of baby backs with three sides by herself, then takes the other half plus more sides for a bedtime snack.

Last edited:
If someone just wanted information on them that's one thing but the OP already bought one so I'm surprised it happened at all.

You missed my point or perhaps I'm missing yours:noidea:

^^^^^^ gotta love the love^^^^^

Soon as they offer Colors I'm ordering one ......I want Burnt Orange.....

PBC has the night off. Green chile cheeseburger night. And beer.

Last edited:
I would also suggest chicken halves, however, you could be a crazy MF and go right to brisket! I did ribs and chicken on mine for first cook and was very pleased. I am however, moving on to a stick burner and will use my PBC for chicken and as a back up for pork butts

I would also suggest chicken halves, however, you could be a crazy MF and go right to brisket! I did ribs and chicken on mine for first cook and was very pleased. I am however, moving on to a stick burner and will use my PBC for chicken and as a back up for pork butts

Wow! Down graded to chicken cooker by more than one person. Y'all could have bought one of them thar Cajun injector chicken smokers for $79 and saved some kackle :heh:

Way over-priced UDS, ugly drum smoker.

It's not way overpriced considering it has a powder coating on it. It's only what like $249? I believe Keith paid $80 for his powder coat finish on his custom UDS.

Back