Staff member
Reaction score
three_way_weight_gain_4_5_by_fattytoon-d6r98v4_zps6b419dde.jpg

No! Not like that! This is Q-Talk, after all :-D

Like this!

12554125964_e318d2f9b0_c.jpg

:becky:

OK... Let's start at the beginning...

Unless you're new, or afraid to venture out of Q-Talk, you know about the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns. Well, at the moment there is an Appetizer Three-Way throwdown in progress.

So, I came up with an idea to do a naked fatty three-way. I started with two Jimmy Dean Italian and one JD Regular fatties...

12553755643_3c7df6632b_c.jpg

12553629375_6b3164c08c_c.jpg

I fired up the Memphis Pro and got it up to 265 and put the fatties in...

12553760993_47914870b6_c.jpg

About 90 minutes later they were at 165 internal so I took them out and let them cool...

12554125964_e318d2f9b0_c.jpg

For the first of the appetizers I cleaned out and blanched some mini-sweet peppers...

12554122154_6f5ba7b497_c.jpg

Next I sautéed some sweet onion and garlic until tender and then added half of one of the Italian fatties, crumbled, some diced tomato and some oregano, basil and Romano cheese.

12554130314_4d9cbcc1a3_c.jpg

That mixture was then stuffed into the blanched peppers and the stuffed peppers were place on skewers for further cooking.

12554134234_c15447881f_c.jpg

Hmmm... isn't there an On A Stick Throwdown going on, too? Could this three-way also turn into a rare double entry? :shock:

But wait! There's more!

I set the Fatty Stuffed Pepper Skewers aside and started to work on my next fatty appetizer. This time I took some chopped sweet onion and garlic and sautéed them until tender and added in the crumbled regular fatty, brown sugar, Worcestershire (L&P, of course), tomato sauce and red wine vinegar. Once that had simmered for a while I added in some crushed pineapple. Things were getting busy so I failed to take any in progress pictures from here on out, but you'll see the final results shortly.

But wait! There's even more!

I set aside the Hawaiian Fatty Sloppy Joe mixture and started on the third appetizer. This one started out by sautéing some roughly chopped yellow onion, carrot and celery along with some garlic until tender. The the other Italian fatty was crumbled and added along with a can of crushed tomatoes, parsley and basil. This mix simmered for a while and was finished with some grated parmesan cheese.

While the Fatty Bolognese was simmering I put the Fatty Stuffed Mini-Pepper Skewers on the grill to cook the peppers and finish cooking the stuffing. Once the were done it was time to assemble every thing.

First, the Fatty Stuffed Mini-Pepper Skewers...

12554144164_781e21f2fc_c.jpg

Next it was the Hawaiian Fatty Sloppy Joe Sliders, with a Holy Smokes BBQ Pickle...

12553782603_1687caf73d_c.jpg

Finally I plated the Fatty Bolognese Crostini...

12554147544_31c0d01df0_c.jpg

And the Naked Fatty Appetizer Three-Way!

12553669065_100ab2e943_c.jpg

But wait! According to this list, pineapple, garlic, tomatoes, fennel and basil are all "Foods of Love"

Hey! There's also a Foods of Love Throwdown going on!

Could it be? Could this wonderful Naked Fatty Appetizer Three-way also be a Three-way Throwdown Entry??? Has this ever been done before???? This could be Brethren history in the making, and you were there!

And the Judges go wild!

viking-olympics-skating_zps33c1d342.jpg

Nice work Ron!

But I posted my 3-way Throwdown entry earlier than you! So did Shagdog :wink:

Bravo, bravo Sir! I am standing ovating over here! :thumb: This is food art!

Nice work Ron!

But I posted my 3-way Throwdown entry earlier than you! So did Shagdog :wink:

Could it be? Could it be a Three-way Three-Way??? Has this ever been done before???? This could be Brethren history in the making, and you were there!

FTFMe

:becky: :becky: :becky:

Could it be? Could it be a Three-way Three-Way??? Has this ever been done before???? This could be Brethren history in the making, and you were there!

FTFMe

:becky: :becky: :becky:
:rofl:

Fatty Honey, thank you :wink:
Must be your method as I have never gotten naked fatty honey! :wink:

that looks nasty!!!! of course I love nasty!!!!!!!!!!:razz::razz:

I'm not sure why I thought about breading and deep frying the stuffed peppers but I did. :twitch:

Nice work there Ronelle!

This is incredible!

If this is a first, which it seems to be, there could be a rip in the time space continuum :shocked:

And we can't blame it on Gore this time!!!

Very nice Ron ! So what does Moose have in the works as he is reading this... maybe make it a 3 way 4 way? :tape:

Back