• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Few Items cooked this weekend

wlh3

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hectic week last week so I thought I would relax doing some Qing.
Fresh ground chuck hamburgers w/ sharpchedder cheese,roasted green chilis,pickles, redleaf lettuce and onion. This was tough to get my mouth around. If you have not ground your own beef you got to try it. It is the bomb:icon_bigsmil
Home made Breakfast sausage wraped around roasted chilis and sharp chedder cheese. This was one great tasting Fattie :eek:

Chix wings and turkey wings done with Pappy's Hot rub. They were good but that Pappy's hot rub is too salty for my taste. Will stick with Pappy's 50% less salt rub in the future:frown:

Baked some some french bread sandwich buns and a round loaf for dinner Sat. nite. Very good weekend and relaxing:cool::icon_bigsmil

Attachments

• 100_0683.JPG
    100_0683.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_0688.JPG
    100_0688.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_0697.JPG
    100_0697.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_0699.JPG
    100_0699.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_0704.JPG
    100_0704.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 103
wow, excellent job! love those fatties. I agree with grinding your own hamburger..i'll never go back to store bought!

Last time I ground my own burgers I used 3 lbs of chuck roast and threw in a pound of bacon. Bacon burgers!! They worked out really great.

That all looks really GOOD. I think the Pappy's Hot Spice is just that, a seasoning, not actually a rub. I add small sprinkles to other rubs when I want to jack them up a little. The same for things like scrambled eggs or cowboy potatoes, I use it like table salt.

GREAT EATS. Love the burgers, and the fatties, and then the fatties got sliced. But the fresh baked bread. I would have sliced one of those buns, and made a burger, with some fatty meat

and don't forget the chicken

HOLY MOLEY, you done showed off big time there bro. Where did you learn to cook like that? Was it HERE?

That all looks really GOOD. I think the Pappy's Hot Spice is just that, a seasoning, not actually a rub. I add small sprinkles to other rubs when I want to jack them up a little. The same for things like scrambled eggs or cowboy potatoes, I use it like table salt.

Thanks for the heads up Thirdeye. I did not know they were two seperate items. Looked up some rubs and there is hardly any salt in them. Thanks

Hey! I Love Your buns!

Larry you are making me blush:icon_blush:

GREAT EATS. Love the burgers, and the fatties, and then the fatties got sliced. But the fresh baked bread. I would have sliced one of those buns, and made a burger, with some fatty meat

and don't forget the chicken

Those buns were an experiment. We were trying to make buns for sandwichs. The next morning we did have some fatties on them. It was good:biggrin:

HOLY MOLEY, you done showed off big time there bro. Where did you learn to cook like that? Was it HERE?
Yah GD I did learn that stuff here. Thaanks Bro's :lol:

Back