WSM, Moink Balls and a Wedding

Larry, I have nothing left to say as I am so disappointed in you....

Why are you disappointed in Larry? You posted that in a MOINK Ball thread, so I'm guessing it has something to do with MOINK. Whatever the situation, don't let it become physical, for as the Sgt at Arms for the IMBAS, one of my duties is the protection of the inventor of MOINK Balls. Even though I may not be able to walk, believe I can protect him from all threats, foreign and domestic with a variety of BBQ related weapons. :)

Dan, there is a bit of history where Larry gets people involved in something then backs out and takes credit for event....even when he claims everyone else did all the work (which they did). I am no longer a fan or supporter of Larry as I believe he is more a self promoter than a promoter of things that are good for mankind. I'm out!

Dan, there is a bit of history where Larry gets people involved in something then backs out and takes credit for event....even when he claims everyone else did all the work (which they did). I am no longer a fan or supporter of Larry as I believe he is more a self promoter than a promoter of things that are good for mankind. I'm out!

Sorry to hear that, Marty.

We must impale them with our bacon stained toothpicks of truth.

I'm with you brother and it's a good thing I switched to using skewers. I can get at least five of those farkers with one bacon and slobber stained skewer. :mmph:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back