Store that carry Blues Hog between St Louis and Memphis

bdodd444

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My family and I are flying out next week for a family reunion. We are flying in to St Louis and driving to Memphis. Can anyone tell me any supermarkets in either city or in between that carry Blues Hog original and Tennesse Red? I am from VA, so I plan on checking a bag full to fly home. I saw a mention of Schnucks in a search, but it did not seem like all of these carried BH. Thanks for any suggestions.

Brian

Shop N Save on St Charles Rock Road. When will you be passing though I could pick some up.....

I'm pretty sure Hoss went to the Schnucks in Southaven (Just across the state line from Memphis on Goodman Rd.).

Boomland just about 5 miles east of interstate 55 in Sikeston, it is on interstate 57 they carry orginal, tennessee red and the rub and it seems gas is a bit cheaper there. oh.. and you can buy ALOT of fireworks.. hence the name Boomland:thumb:

My sister went a Memphis area Schnucks and picked me up some when they were on sale for $3. She said the regular price was $4

Just wanted to follow up and thank/alert everyone that I was able to pick up both original and Tenn Red at the Schnucks in Memphis on sale for $3/pint. The sale is good until July 12 if anyone is interested. Thanks again for the help. Take care and Happy 4th.

Brian

I had no idea schnuck's sold BH. I went to farkin Straub's to get it a few weeks ago... Nice place but it's expensive!

No they are some of the best sauces one can purchase, period. One thing about Bill's rub is it mimics the original sauce so well, meaning it's also very good. He just released a new sauce called Smoky Mountain, which is getting exellent reviews. Another hit. Tenn. Red for pork. I use the Honey Mustard for salad dressing as well as on poultry. Good stuff. Steve.

A little late posting but if anyone is on I55 between St Louis and Memphis stop at the Food Giant in Osceola AR they have BH Tenn Red, Original, and honey mustard. Also have the rub and a lot of other ones.

Back