Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' in Mesquite BBQ, Labor Day Weekend 2009

I understand you can only say who is not going to be there???

But let's test it, We will be there.

will be in Thursday morning, Butts and Breastts will be joining me on Friday afternoon......and remember, shhhhhhhhh, if you dont know, you shouldn't be asking....everyone travel safe and see ya there.....

and my trusty sidekick (nooooo, not bones), Nicole is going to be heading out with me too.....doing some additional site seeing while we are out there, so, any natives please feel free to give us the "must see's"

Twyford BBQ & Catering is leaving Tuesday morning headed west. The chemist is flying into Vegas Wednesday night. I plan on being in Mesquite on Wednesday night and head to Vegas Thursday morning to bail her out of jail. We are really looking forward to this one, and I know, shhhhhhh. We cant talk about that.

Weather is going to be about 100-102 during the day and about 70 at night,yeah baby,nice cooking weather :eek:

I wish I was going. Will probably be there next year, if it is still going on. Clone told me this weekend he was heading out there.

Have a great time everyone.

will be in Thursday morning, Butts and Breastts will be joining me on Friday afternoon......and remember, shhhhhhhhh, if you dont know, you shouldn't be asking....everyone travel safe and see ya there.....

ButtsandBreastts will arrive Friday morning but we will be dressed in our Them Ohio City Boy's clothes...guess that means I'll have to start cutting the sleeves out of my t-shirts:confused::confused::confused:

It is a bib overall and gold shirt weekend like always. And Marla telling me to put on a pair of shorts. If I did that people would think I work in a coal mine.

I think I've seen you in shorts twice... Once in Racine and the other was a picture of you and Larry down in Florida showing off your tans....

Back