• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Closed: Awaiting Payment Home Coffee Roasting Kit - Chinese Bob for $50

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Auction item Description:
This time around I want to give one of you a chance to not only help out Baby Carmella and the Poohbah but also a chance to see Dive or Shane on You Tube! Oh yeah... You'll also have an opportunity to learn how to roast your own coffee! :-D

This auction is for an air popcorn popper suitable for roasting up to 1/2 cup of green coffee at a time (enough for a couple of pots) plus a starter pack of green coffee (I'll pack as much into the box as I can fit. It should be at least three pounds). (Note: The popper will be used but will be cleaned up and tested to make sure that it works). The popper will be similar to the one below.

popperyII.jpg

So... Right now you're thinking "Great, Ronelle, but I don't know how to roast coffee. What the fark am I going to do with this stuff?"

Good question :-D How does my cell phone number and telephone (or e-mail or IM) support sound? When you are ready for your first batch I'll talk you through it and be available to answer any questions you have about roasting coffee. Does that help?

Starting Bid(If any): $20 (it's for a good cause)

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): 6/8

Shipping or Pickup only: Shipping included

Back