Brethren attending THE JACK!

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread to see who among us will be attending THE JACK. I would like to get by and see some of you in person:-D

I'll be their cooking with Wild Hogs! My Friend Mike Bratton has had an AWESOME year here in Colorado and I was honored to get an invitation from him to go and be on his team for this event.

Look forward to experiencing this event and hopefully meeting some of the Brethren!!

Sledneck, will you email me at info at theslabs dot com please

Looking forward to mee(a)t y´all ! :mrgreen:

DM

lunchmeat will be there... hopefully we will be down at the end of the crick again... swing by if you make it that far down the road...

Part of the Michigan Mafia is coming, me, Bubba,Spydermike and Bruce B.

Scott

lunchmeat will be there... hopefully we will be down at the end of the crick again... swing by if you make it that far down the road...
Just Smokin' Around will be there and I suspect we'll be down in the same part of town Michelle is. Hope it's dry this year.

3 Eyz will be there. Bill - don't ya worry, we always bring the rain (at least this season) :p

We are planning on going to cheer on our friends, and drink their booze.

I'll be there as an honorary I Smell Smoke!!! ...person....party coordinator....dinner planner.....but, most importantly....professional taste tester/dishwasher/bartender!

I'll be there starting Wednesday morning around 8am parking teams and doing meat inspection on Friday (starting at 8am; right lunchmeat?). Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Stu's Q BBQ will be there. Come by and say Hi. We would love to meet you guys.

Stu
Stu's Q BBQ

The teams will be at a party up the hill correct?
What is a central location to gather?
The town is dry right?

Back